Managing Your Healthcare Online
Health eAccess is a secure, online patient portal that allows you to access your own and your minor children’s doctors, medical clinics and health information at Boys Town Pediatrics and Boys Town National Research Hospital and Medical Clinics.
Health eAccess is Quick, Easy and Secure
- Request a doctor’s appointment
- Request and print your child’s immunization records
- Request and print your child’s school/sports physical forms
- Pay medical bills online
- Request to view your latest patient visit online
- Send a medical question to your provider
- Research information from our medical library
Health eAccess is not intended for urgent requests or appointments.
How do I sign up?
The next time you are in your provider’s office, the patient service representative will ask if you would like to register for a Health eAccess account. Fill out the paperwork and the representative can help you register your account.
What if I forget my password?
Just contact your provider’s office during regular business hours and request a new password.