Register for MyBoysTown Today
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
MyBoysTown is a new and improved patient portal experience – connecting your medical, hospital and behavioral health care across all Boys Town services into one record.
With MyBoysTown, you can message your provider, request appointments, review lab results, review and request prescription refills, download school and sports physicals, get health and appointment reminders, review and pay bills and more.
After hearing from some of our patients, we have made modifications to our enrollment process. Your child's social security number will no longer be needed for enrollment. We want to thank those who reached out to us. Our top priority is the health and safety of children and we will continue to provide the care you have come to know and trust from us.
Sign Up for MyBoysTown Today!
- Visit MyBoysTown.org.
- Click the "Register Now" button.
- Complete the registration form and create your username and password.
- Provide further verification such as your billing number from your Boys Town statement or insurance number located on your insurance card.
- If we can verify your information, you will receive an email to verify we have your correct email address.
- Click the link provided to complete your registration process.
Need help? Call us M-F, 8am-5pm at 1-855-364-7945 for assistance.
Stay Connected with the MyChart App!