Dr. Mohaned Osman is a pediatric neurologist and pediatric epileptologist. Dr. Osman’s special interest includes intractable epilepsies, epileptic encephalopathies, genetic epilepsies, dietary therapy and epilepsy surgery. Dr. Osman received his medical degree from the faculty of medicine at Cairo University in Cairo, Egypt. He completed his pediatric neurology residency training at the Harvard Medical school Child Neurology program at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, MA, followed by a pediatric epilepsy fellowship at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Osman's joined Boys Town Pediatric Neuroscience in 2021 - his addition enriches the growing Boys Town Neurology and Epilepsy clinic.
- Medical Degree, Cairo University Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
- Clinical Research Fellow, Department of Neurology at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Pediatric Resident, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/ Elmhurst Hospital, New York, NY
- Pediatric Neurology Residency, Harvard Medical School Neurology program at Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Pediatric Epilepsy Fellowship, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD