Ear, Nose and Throat Institute
Boys Town Ear, Nose and Throat Institute is a center of excellence, achieving local, national and international prominence for research, diagnosis and treatment of hearing, balance, speech disorders and language development.
Our Board Certified physicians specialize in treating problems ranging from chronic ear, nose and throat illnesses, to complex head and neck disorders calling for specialized surgical care.
- Ear disorders and ear infections
- Tonsil diseases and tonsillectomy
- Adenoid diseases and adenoidectomy
- Sinusitis & sinus surgery
- Dizziness/Balance disorders
- Head and neck masses
- Airway disorders in infants
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Thyroid disorders
- Cleft lip and palate
- Nasal obstructions and fractures
- Hearing loss
- Facial Plastic Surgery
Boys Town Hearing and Balance Center of Omaha, NE specializes in the identification and management of hearing loss, clinical hearing services, cochlear implants and more.
Hearing and balance evaluations for infants, children and adults
Pediatric Hearing Clinic
- Hearing aid custom fitting and dispensing
- Assistive listening devices for televisions and telephones
- Custom ear molds for cell phones and other devices
- Bluetooth- and FM system-compatible hearing aids
- Rehabilitative treatment plans and physical therapy programs for balance treatment
- Support programs and follow-up care
Cochlear Implant Services
The Cochlear Implant Center serves children and adults with severe or profound hearing loss. Our team of otolaryngologists, audiologists and speech-pathologists provide comprehensive and individualized medical, clinical and follow-up care for each patient.
If your child is diagnosed with a hearing loss, or you have an adult loved one who is not benefiting from hearing aids, cochlear implants may be an option.